Weddings at Alegria
St. Maarten provides the perfect backdrop for a picturesque wedding experience and top-notch wedding planners to take care of your every need.
Our partner, MarryMe.com provides complete consulting services for Civil Weddings, Holy Matrimonies, Symbolic Unions, Renewal of Vows, Bachelor/Bachelorette parties, Rehearsal Dinners, Pre-Wedding Activities, and other event requirements.
They are well-versed in weddings of various cultures & nationalities.
Please contact the hotel directly for your room reservations and special arrangements.
1. Parties wishing to be married must be on-island for at least 72 hours.
2. Birth certificate - long version Original Birth certificate with an “Apostille Stamp”.
3. Declaration of Marital Status – Single couples must preset a letter from the Vital Statistics Office which states that they have never been married before. Said letter must be from 18 years until present.
4. If Divorced - An original divorce certificate or a final judgment decree. Said document must also include the date divorce until present and have an “Apostille Stamp”.
5. If Widowed - A death certificate.
6. Passport Copy* - Colored copied are preferable.
7. Witnesses - 6 are required if the marriage is performed outside of the Marriage hall. All witnesses must provide copies of their passports. Female witnesses also must provide a copy of their birth certificate.
a. If Marriage is performed at the Marriage Hall, only two witnesses must be provided.
b. Witnesses must be 18 years and older
c. Witnesses can be provided by MarryMe.com.